I was to participate in a 20 minute Photoblitz where I have twenty minutes to complete the tasks below. I had fun doing this, although I wasn’t sure what to find for contrast and well as it was hard finding two related objects that have drastically different sizes.
- Start time
2. Let’s play around with contrast. Make a photo that has contrasting colors.
This was hard to find, because I wasn’t super familiar with what contrast meant. I figured it was something with two different colors close to each other, so here is a picture of a succulent. I then changed the contrast on the photo settings.
3. Take a picture featuring rope or knots
My friend’s tie on her shorts.
4. Make a photograph that features vertical lines
Vertical lines on the side of our staircase. Not exactly vertical because our house is overall slanted.
4. A fork in the road
Literally a fork in the road….haha
5. Create a photograph that illustrates connection
I took a picture of roses from Valentines’ day because they universally symbolize love and connection.
6. An interesting cloth design or texture
This was a napkin and I never really noticed the design!
7. Two related objects of drastically different sizes and then wood in our fireplace.
8. End time