Weekly Summary #7: 3/5/21 – 3/12/21
This week in Digital StoryTelling we created radio show groups. I am in a group with Ariel, Morgan, Conner and Audra. This week we met to talk about our radio show. We are going to be talking about our childhood memories as well as our college experiences. We do not have a radio show name idea yet. We are recording next Wednesday but meeting on Monday to discuss the structure of the radio show. This week was more relaxing than previous weeks.
This week we had to…
- Blog our groups’ radio show progress: here I discuss what our group has done so far for our radio show!
- Designed a poster for our show: here I discuss what our plan is for our poster.
- Commented on peers’ work
- Complete two audio assignments
- Webkinz – this was a commercial I created for our radio show about Webkinz! I used to play with them all the time as a kid.
- Fear of Peanut Butter – this was a bumper I created for our radio show that gives four did you know facts.
5. Complete three daily creates
- “Put a cat somewhere it shouldn’t be.” Here I cut out my dog and placed him on the top of Eiffel Tower.
2. Ceiling: All of the ceilings in my house are pretty boring, so I decided to look back at my pictures and I found one from when I went to the Museum of the Bible two summers ago.
3. Draw the house of the future: Here I cut out a picture of an “upside-down house” and placed it in the middle of the desert. I don’t know if anyone would want to live here!